Since leaving St. Louis in August 2008 I have wanted to return to St. Louis to be close to family and start a family of my very own. God's plans were a bit different (or timing was different at least). However, the wait is over. Today, I just accepted a RN position at St. Clare in Fenton and start April 22, 2013! We are beyond excited, it has been nearly 5 years since we have lived in St. Louis (although we try to visit once a month). I want to send out a huge thank you to all those praying for us through this process, we are so incredibly blessed to have you in our lives and look forward to having you closer! Lots of changes in store for us the 6 months and we are ready!
Praise God and Thank You for Your Great Plan You have in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment