3.27.2011

Spring Break

Wow I cannot believe spring break is almost over, this is so sad :(
During spring break I had my first wedding shower.My aunts threw it for me and it was pretty awesome! John and I got some great gifts and feel a little more prepared for life ahead. For this break I had a lot of wedding planning to get done and got probably about half of it done. I have been planning early so I will lessen the amount of stress that will be there the days proceeding the wedding and yet still there have been stressful things. Oh well, that's life!
What we accomplished:
We were able to visit the church and get decor ideas
See my dress again and try it on (and take it in a bit :) )
Lexie and Hannah began the altering process of their dresses
Get some of the wedding party gifts
Finalize guest list (and get any extra Save the Dates out)
Order invitations, yes I said order, we tried printing them but that was pretty unsuccessful and very stressful so we gave in and ordered pre-made ones, which are gorgeous!
Choose programs and begin purchasing
Figure out the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner jazz
Purchase and receive the Ushers' clothing
John and 2 of his groomsmen were fitted
Choose our "thank you gift"
Found a wedding band

Over my break I was also able to see family and friends, (not everyone but some). It was a good break over all, but I am ready to get back to school and finish out strong!! Only 6 weeks of class and 1 week of finals left, WOWZER! I'm super tired so I will continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment