2.10.2011

Incredible Day

Today was my 4th actual clinical experience day at WMMC. I had a fantastic patient and learned a ton! It was a long day but an awesome one! Today kinda helped me confirm that I want to work in women's health, whether it be in L&D (which is not where I was today, but that was a great experience as well last fall) or work in a women's Dr office. Today just felt right and where I was supposed to be. I have been looking into the Grad program Certified Midwife & Family Nurse Practioner and today made me feel like I was on the right path. I have to get 2 years of experience before I apply for the program, but today I felt that is where my heart belongs is helping/caring for/treating women. Also today we got great news, Wednesday clinical is now going to be from 0830-1300 instead of 1230-1700 which doesn't sound better, but on Wednesday nights when I have 5+ hours of paper work for Thursday clinical and a staff meeting from 2100-2300 and have to wake up Thursday morning at 0520 for clinical it is so worth it! I have my first Tech II test tomorrow morning, haven't quite started studying for it, but I need a nap beforehand. Overall today was a great day and I am super excited about clinicals besides the paperwork. I have been staying healthy Praise God, and scooting right along in school it's February already! Not to forget 4 months from today I will be walling down the aisle in about 15 minutes, and I cannot wait! CA Duty this weekend and Valentine's date sunday along with visiting a possible apartment option for next next year! Exciting times in life happening right now! Well off to take a short nap before studying and "He said, She said" program tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment