1.16.2011

1st Week of New Semester: Spring '11

Wow, this is so crazy that Spring 2011 has begun! Tuesday was a snow day (my 1 class got cancelled!!) I had my first 1:1 with boss man and that went smoothly, my goals are started and in progress, I am impressed so far. So Wednesday I had clinical orientation 8am-4pm.. ugh. It actually went pretty well, we had a lunch break that wasn't much of a break since we had to do a group project during, but that is life in the Nursing Program. Wednesday night was the first Dig of the semester, we had "Big Table" which was snacks and talk of what others did over break, I had to leave early for staff meeting. Staff meeting went well also, we talked a little too much but better than usually. We planned programs and got them rolling. Yay for the new semester. My last semester in Warrensburg, as a CA, and single. Thursday was it was nice to sleep in, my clinical group had a SimLab, but it got me excited and super nervous for clinical experience, only a few short days until we have our own live patients. :) Friday was another 8-4 day, but surprise we got out early!!! It was also orientation so not much happened just learned how the next 8 weeks in Tech Applications II will go and got a little bit about what is expected in Theory (which was cancelled on Tuesday). John and I left town about 1 to head home for the weekend.
Home: awesome!
This semester I am trying to schedule coming home when Hannah  is home, since I was not able to see her very often last semester. Friday night we had a delicious family dinner, turkey and green beans. Then Lexie, Hannah and Lane went to see "Unstoppable" while mom and I stayed with Landon. We watched "Charlie St. Cloud" and "Easy A".
Saturday morning I got up and ate brunch then it was time for John and I to chose our wedding cake. This was fun and delicious! we relaxed at John's afterwards and awaited the arrival of his mom. I finally got home and hung out with the girls, watched "Miss Congeniality 2".
Sunday was church in the morning, pancakes for lunch at John's then went to my dad's to have Christmas with them, after that I sold my iPhone 3G to Bryan and headed to my grandma's. We had some food and John told them about Haiti.
Monday is MLK day and I have a Chiropractor appointment (http://www.schmitzchiro.com/), some errands to run and plan to get my iPhone 4. John and I will head back to the Burg around 6ish.
That's all for now. 1st week wasn't too bad, excited to get started and nervous at the same time. We shall see how Spring '11 goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment